Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby good night

Today the mv T.O.P and GD is out .. and i have the post this hahaha, well these are just stupid and random thought s XD so please forgive me, i must admit that " Baby goodnight " is not my favorite song but  maybe this is the best video they made till today. but yeah i dont wanna think about it now  ( or else i die of jealously n it's not the case since i have started to feel better only recently )
You know how much I LOVE HIM, but dear T.O.P  can you please explain how u can open the bottle in ttah way ?? I am stil trying to figure out what kind of weird  position  your finger have !!!!!!!
O_________________O I should teach u .. right ?? :D

Your face really make me melting ..... oughhh can u feel me ??
make me crazy when i see your face, today and everyday

i wonder what it's like to see this before falling asleep

and ..... waking up and seeing this ... ah God HELP ME !!!!!!!!! XD



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP