Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Friday, July 6, 2012

About us ...

Long distance relationship to tell me about trust. I believe, my love and your love never can be changed, 'cause i trust you. I'll be protect you, although you and me cant be together.
You're so far away, but your heart remains, I can feel it all around. It embraces me and holds me tight, night after night.You may be far away, tucked in your cozy bed ... but you're always stuck here, in my heart. Remember ... however far away, however long i stay, Whatever words i say  .. i will always loving u

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP