Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Friday, July 20, 2012

Best I Ever Had

So you sailed away into a gray sky morning. Now I'm here to stay, love can be so boring. Nothing quite the same now, I just say your name now. But its not so bad, You're only the best I ever had. You don't want me back. You're just the best I ever had. So you stole my world, now I'm just a phony. remembering the boy leaves me down and lonely. Sending in the weather make yourself feel better. And it may take some time to patch me up inside but I can't take it so I run away and hide and I may find in time that you were always right. You're always right....


What was it you wanted?
Could it be you're haunted?





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP