Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Don't ask me again

Time for me to say, probably the last time, never mind let of all. I believe it is time, maybe you were not a had again might think it has gone and maybe if it later we do meet again, one begged don't you try asking again my sense living die like yesterday when all here.And if your heart dreamy avoiding your dreams open up your heart the first story while of the past.You need not ask again, you love yourself, all regret that you are looking for, all the sense of that you give.....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP