Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Untitled

I luv u but not easy to bring u here with me, i wanna touch and hold but you're still in my dream and i can't stand to wait your love is cominginto my life. But I still have a time to break silence. When u luv someone, just be brave to say that u want to be with u. when you hold your love don't ever let me go or you will loose your chance to make your dream come true, i used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew your realized. I never thought that im strong, i stuck on you and waiting so long but when love comes it's can be wrong. dont ever give up, just try and try to get what you want cause luv will find the way.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP