Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 Promises to my dog


1. Give me time to understand what you want of me
2. Place your trust to me. it's crucial to my well being
3. Be aware that however you treat me I'll never forget it
4. Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I dont understand your word, I do understand your voice when it's speaking to me
6. Remember before you hit me, I have teeth could be hurt you, but that I choose not to hurt you
7. Take care of me when I get old
8. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friend, but I have only you
9. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painfull for me
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there, remember I love you ...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP