Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Forgetting Ex Boyfriend

The end of a relationship often brings relief. This is especially true if I were dating a man and there was constant tension between the two of me. Unfortunately, even if I feel that the break up was warranted and the right thing for me, it can still be hard to get over him. If I am ready to move on and I want to forget an ex boyfriend, there are a few steps I need to take now.
I have to make a promise to myself to not call my ex when I am trying to get over him. In an effort to make this easier on myself it's a good idea to delete his contact information from my cell phone. It's much more tempting to call him, if I constantly see his name in my contact list. The same holds true of his email address. Delete him from address book. This can be a difficult step, but it's incredibly important if want to eventually forget an ex boyfriend so I can move on.
Removing all reminders of him is the next step. This means throwing out anything that even remotely makes me think of him. Included in this process should be all photographs I have of him or the our, any gifts he may have given and all greeting cards or love letters he wrote  . If still harboring hope that may one day get back together, this step may not be something I can do on your own. If I know that you simply don't belong together, and I am having trouble throwing everything away, enlist the help of a friend. Tell her that I can't do it alone. Chances are that at some point she also wanted to forget an ex boyfriend and struggled with throwing reminders away too. Most friends are more than happy to help.
This next step is an important one when I want to forget an ex boyfriend so don't skip it. Make a list of all the negative qualities about your ex that drove me crazy. Once start with this, you'll be surprised by how extensive the list is. Start it one day, save it and then every time  think of a habit of his that annoys me, or something he did that hurt me, add it to the list. Refer back to the list every time I am start to think that getting back together with him is a good idea. Keep the list handy, either on a piece of paper in your purse or save it on your computer so I can open it whenever feel the need. Remembering the things about him that I didn't find attractive or fetching will really help me to forget him and move forward so can begin a new relationship.
Although I may feel as though time stopped when he left my life, I will get better. The end of a relationship with someone that I love is never an easy thing. I may feel as though your life is now incomplete without him. It's not. For more compassionate advice about how to get over him and feel better.
Struggling through the end of an important relationship is never an easy thing. If I having trouble getting over him on my own, learn how to let him go for good.



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP