Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Friday, August 10, 2012

Higher ....

The world is gorgeous from this place. I'm surrounded by all the colour and sounds of the rainbow and everthings look better. The freezing rain can't touch me here, I am completely safe, I really feel completely safe ... The wind carries me slowly away, further and further away from aquamire. It's enough  I can't take any longer, higher, higher and  higher im float to the moon ? I hope I get there. I have to. The bubble may not burst than it's all over ....

Then I'll fall painfully and quickly to the earth ....TO LIVE 


Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP