Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I love you daddy


Daddy .... i miss u so much

I know there will be a day when I see u again and until he day is comes..You know that I always dreaming of you. Where ever I go I know you will be there watching me. Protecting me and never let someone hurt me. The time we've spent apart has been a while but a little time we had together I will never forget ... <3 It will stay in my heart forever and always. I love you daddy ......... <333

I remember those sunny daywhen you pushed me on that swing and when we used to laze about in  the garden .. Only you can understand How much I miss you and you know that you always be missed by me, my broher and mommy ... we really love you so much. I just wish we had more time together ... more time to love one another.  

The picture we have I care for deeply. but picture arent enough to show how much you mean to me. You mean the world to me.... I know we've apart for many years now and no one of those days I havent thought about you. You make my world it is ,,,,,,,, love

But when you had to go to heavens, my world lost all of what is was. But I know you want me stay strong. 
So for you daddy ... i will love, I promise ... Daddy you're my guardian angel .. You offer me protection, always wanting the best.Showing me lots of love and affection whatever Im right or wrong. You make me smile whenever I think about you. ... for me you are greatest people that ever lived. You are so kind ... 

I may not have been the best child in the world. but i will give you my love everyday. So i made this letter to show how much you mean to me. How i will love you forever and how nothing will come between us. That's way when I come to see you. You will be meeting me at heavens gate with wide arms and then we can be together again ... forever .... 

I love you 







Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP