Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Skin to bone

Skin to bone steel to rust 
Ash to ashes dust to dust 
Let tomorrow have it's way 
With the promises we made 
Skin to bone steel to rust 
Ash to ashes dust to dust 
Your deception my disgust 
When your name is finally drawn 
I'll be happy that you're gone 
Ash to ashes dust to dust 
Skin to bone and steel to rust 
Right to left left to right 
Night to day and day to night 
As the starlight fades to gray 
I'll be marching far away 
Right to left and left to right 
Let tomorrow have its way 
With the promises betrayed 
Skin to bone and steel to rust 
Skin to bone and steel to rust 
Skin to bone and steel to rust



Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP