Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tragedy

If you could envision the meaning of a tragedy, ooooo ...  You might be surprised to hear it's you and me When it comes down to it you never made the most of it. So I cry cry cried but now I say goodbye and I wont be made a fool of... When did you decide I didn't have enough to buy forgive and forget you a thousand times for the fire and the sleepless nights

And I wont be made a fool of...

Don't call this love


Why did you feel the need to prove that everyone was right...

No I... wont fight



Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP