Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Women not girls" rule my world, I said they rule my world...

U don't have to be rich to be my boy
U don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your . . . . . kiss
U got to not talk dirty, baby, if U wanna impress me
U can't be to flirty, mama, I know how to undress me
I want to be your fantasy, maybe U could be mine
U just leave it all up to me, we could have a good time

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP