Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I miss my brother

I miss you,
I miss the loud music coming from your room,
I miss the warmth of knowing You're just a call away,
I miss the way we fought and played,
I miss seeing your big bright smile,
I miss getting kicked out of your room,
I miss seeing you here and there,
I miss cooking you breakfast, lunch and dinner,
I miss hearing you come in at night,
I miss making you wear your seat belt,
I miss holding your hand to pray,
I miss your smell,
I miss you with all my might,
I miss the way we would fight,
I miss my brother,
I miss my friend,
I miss you I love you and that's

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP