Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Sunday, September 2, 2012

THAT XX


I was walking down the street when I saw your man Yeah I saw him. I saw that my predictions were right I told you. He took off the ring you gave and linked his arm around someone. I’ll just leave it at that. I don’t wanna hurt you but you actually get mad at me Why? Saying that there’s no way he’d do that "Sure you’re right". I became aware of you being upset and I said I must have seen someone else. Yes, I’ll lie for you (I’m sorry)

Oh I hate you for not knowing me I hate this waiting please let go of his hand now.When you are sad, I feel like I could die baby. What does that bastard have that I don’t? Exactly why can’t I have you? That bastard doesn’t love you until when are you going to cry like a fool? You look happy when you talk about him "You look happy". You look good since you are

laughing like this "I’m happy". You say that you really love him that it’s going to last forever

You believe in this end. I don’t know what to say no more All of your friends know him well (Yup they know). Why are you the only one who can’t see what everyone else sees? (It’s you) They say love is blind oh baby you so blind. I really hope you will break up. Oh I hate you for not knowing me.I hate this waiting. Please let go of his hand now . When you are sad, I feel like I could die baby. What does that bastard have that I don’t? Exactly why can’t I have you?

That bastard doesn’t love you



Until when are you going to cry like a fool? Expensive cars, pretty clothes,classy restaurants. They suit you well but that bastard next to you really isn’t it. He does not go well with you.

He smiles fake smiles next to you. He touches your cheeks and hair but inside, he is definitely thinking of some other girl. How could he do that? It’s like a sin. As much as you shed tears, I’ll treat you better baby. The pain you handle by yourself, will you share some of them to me baby? Please look at me, why don’t you know that your love is me? Why are you the only one who doesn’t know?

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP