Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

100 Reasons I Love Dallas Pratama ( Serigala Terakhir )

This is ma crazy things about him :





1. the way you smell
2. how you light up the whole room when you smile
3. when you kiss me and the whole world disappears and everything is perfect
4. that you tell me secrets that your friends don’t even know
5. how you can get me out of a bad mood (even if it’s you who put me in it)
6. how you still get shy about things
7. the look in your eyes before you kiss me
8. how you hold me when I’m scared
9. how you tell me everything will be ok
10. that just thinking about you makes me smile
11. how I can trust you with my life
12. how you need me
13. how you can always make a bad day good
14. the way your arms feel around me
15. how you haven’t given up on me yet
16. that you always tell me I look beautiful (when I blatantly don’t!)
17. the way I feel safe when I’m with you
18. that I could just lie with you forever
19. how you always know how to make me smile
20. that overtime I look at you I love you more
21. how you’re always just adorably cute
22. that you make me feel like the most special girl in the world
23. that you can have any girl that you want but you still choose me
24. that we miss each other even though we saw each other yesterday
25. how you’ll always be there for me to talk to
26. how you can always make my troubles go away with ‘I love you’
27. that you comfort me when I cry for no reason on the phone
28. that we argue about who loves who most
29. how you are yourself around everyone and wouldn’t change yourself for anyone
30. your nicknames for me … 
31. when you talk to me about kids
32. our bed
33. that you mean more to me than anything else in the world
34. how you always have the right thing to say to me
35. that you’d stand up for me in an argument, whether I was right or wrong
36. how you respect my feelings
37. how you don’t take crap from anyone, except me… lol
38. the way you laugh when I tickle you
39. how you laugh in general
40. it when you give me a massage (more often please!)
41. how you always know when something is wrong
42. that your letters never fail to make me cry
43. your cute face when your trying to take off my bra
44. how you’ve supported and made me remember who I really am, not who other people want me to be
45. how you forgive me straight away when I do something that makes you angry
46. how I’m not afraid to be myself when I’m with you…alone….in our bed
47. your gorgeous eyes
48. how you let me watch what I want…Moulin Rouge, Sex and the City, Supernanny etc
49. when you laugh at me when I get things wrong 
50. when you explain things to me when I get confused
51. when we lie together, we fit perfectly
52. how you say ‘I love you sweetie’
53. when you smell my hair
54. how you treat me like no one else has treated me, like a actually matter
55. that you still love me even though you’ve seen me looking terrible
56. how we stay up too late talking about our future
57. when we talk on the phone for hours even though it only feels like 10 mins
58. how you talk to my face, not my boobs (most of the time)
59. when you put me first
60. how you cope with my stresses
61. when you dance with me even though you don’t want to
62. how you listen to my opinions and don’t ignore me because I’m a girl, like you do with all the other girls
63. how you love me just the way I am
64. you always give me your jacket when I’m cold
65. how you give me the choice of what we should do
66. when we wrestle
67. when you let me beat you when we wrestle
68. your angry sex face
69. when you cry
70. it when you buy me things (secretly)
71. how you make an effort with my friends
72. the good night text
73. it when you text me like 5 mins after I’ve left your house
74. it when you didn’t wake me up when I fell asleep at your house
75. it that you can’t stay in a mood with me for too long
76. when you hold my hand
77. when you embarrass me at the park
78. when you stare into my eyes for ages
79. when I have to lean over when you have crotch pants
80. it when we sit in your garden
81. when we play with Alfie
82. when we watch a romantic film
83. when you play our songs
84. when you ask about my family
85. going for meals with your parents
86. when you get mayonnaise on your chips
87. our walks to the shop
88. being in the car with you
89. the writing on my bed
90. your letters
91. your texts
92. your annoying behaiour
93. when you share your aero
94. our memories
95. our plans
96. the times when we’ve both been so low but some how you managed to make me smile
97. when you walk in the common room and give me that cheeky smile
98. how we just can’t leave each other
99. our nights in
100. EVERTHING THAT MAKES YOU THE MOST AMAZING BOYFRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!

OMG !! im dreaming about you dear, ma sweety dallas pratama jajaja, GOD HELP ME !! XD

2 komentar:

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP