Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

PLEASE SAVE US ... :'(


what's my fault?
what's my sin?

WHY YOU KILL ME ?

What I look so terrible for  you?

You're worse than me ...!! What we ever skinned you guys for making leather bags from your skin guys? you eat my meat or just to increase our vitality ...?




We look so cute

but we dont have a place to live


did I make you happy ?

but, I have suffered, you separate me from my child



Am I your friend ?


How about my friends ?



What I was too wild and dangerous for you?

but you are more savage than us

how many more of our friends to die for your satisfaction?


how long we have to be tortured like this?

is there no love for us ?

is there any chance for us to live happily?

we want you to love us even though we are very different





















0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP