Lucky Charms Rainbow
Powered by Blogger.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Friday, August 23, 2013

I don't blame ...


I've gotten so used to not being able to see u everyday, so i used to it that I can cope and go through days just fine without you here. I can be alone or with friends and I would be happy. but when I suddenly see couples together laughing, looking into each others eyes and smiling, cuddling or even simply holding hands, that's when I suddenly don't feel strong and my heart starts to ache and I feel like breaking down. Itry and I stay strong everyday ,I mean that's what I've been doing for all this while but I'm always going to see a couple and wish u were here with me, right next to me. It sucks, it sucks so much that I can't hug ,see, just simply be the person i love so much but this is decision that we both made and I don't regret it, I don't wish I was with someone here, and I don't blame the distance

DISTANCE WAS HOW WE FOUND EACH OTHER AND DISTANCE WILL NEVER SEPARATE US EMOTIONALLY :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Me .... :D

My photo
Im just a little girl in the big world,i have biggest dream make my parent and brother happy, around the world

Lovely Friends

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP